Straight to Lapointe

I hate Lance Armstrong

People are more passionate about sports than just about anything else. Everyone has favorite players, and on the flipside, there are tons of players that we hate. It could be for as little as wrecking my fantasy team (Jose Lopez), being too drama-y (Brett Favre), for no discernable reason at all (David DeJesus), or because they're younger than me and I feel like a failure (Patrick Kane is killing me). It's not like I hate the actual person or wish an injury...

Read more »

buttsecks said:

in high school there was always that guy you hoped would never show up to one of your parties, Scott Bolohan was one of those guys.

Scott Bolohan said:

With all due respect, I don't think I want to go to your parties, buttsecks.

buttsecks said:

Good, because, you're a douche bag.

Scott Bolohan said:

Do you really love Lance Armstrong that much?

buttsecks said:

I think professional athletes are assholes and you're a douche, thats all.

Scott Bolohan said:

See, we're kind of on the same side then (except for the part about thinking I'm a douche). Also, you might not want to read, you know, sports blogs if you hate athletes, but I appreciate the traffic.

Alex Quigley said:

this is easily the weirdest exchange I've ever seen on the Sports tab of ChicagoNow.

And if you're gonna name yourself "buttsecks", at least take the time to get the owl in there as your avatar.

republicanblack said:

OK, since this article had to mention Tiger even though its about Lance "the doper" Armstrong... I have to say Tiger is an idiot he should have read the article I just read about the importance of prenups and I'm not even rich and famous but after reading that article and with the divorce rate the way it is and how people aren't willing to put in the work in their marriages, we should all take a lesson from divorce, check the article out

Scott Bolohan said:

Usually I'm kind of annoyed with people randomly plugging things on my blog, but I think that this is so out there and has literally nothing to do with what I wrote that it manages to fit perfectly with the comments on this post. It's staying in.

eeneyminniemoe said:

There's a video you must see, Scott. You'll love it:

ImNotLance said:

I wrote a book called I'm Not Lance! to support ordinary cancer patients who feel less confident than Mr. Armstrong. I donate all proceeds to cancer charity. I'm a stage 4 patient myself. Great reviews. If you know someone it can help: www.ImNotLance.com

Eric's Wife said:

I personally found this article by googling "I do not like Lance Armstrong". Thank you for giving the dissent a voice. You are a very good writer and this article cracked me up and made me feel a little less alone.

Scott Bolohan said:

Thanks so much. It's always good to hear from another "dissenter" (great way to phrase it). Anything I can ever do to make you feel a little less alone while simultaneously ripping Lance Armstrong, let me know.