I'm Spiritual, Dammit

More judgments

Trying to go through my day still without judging- and I got all rattled after getting a note from a friend.  She was ripping on a friend of mine and I got this sick feeling in my stomach.  Why do some people have to think they are better than others?

First of all, I don't think that the person my friend was criticizing has a mean bone in her body.  But hearing her complaints reminded me that some of us are still ruled by anger.  "Us" against "Them"..

Anger as we know it in the "spiritual" world comes from fear.
psychicjpeg
I remember when I visited the town of Lily Dale, New York- where mostly mediums, psychics and healers have lived since the 1870's, I brought with me a psychic from the Rockford area by the name of Denise Guzzardo.  (I feature her in the first chapter of my book Stay Tuned.)  The mediums and psychics who live in Lily Dale say that they welcome others to perform during their outdoor prayer services.  But when Denise got up and did her thing, most of the other mediums not only gave her the cold shoulder, but some wouldn't even talk to her.

What are we in HIGH SCHOOL?

My guess is that they were jealous.  Denise was cute, petite, and darn good.  They didn't want to be shown up in their home town!

So now back to my judgmental friend.  Why am I so upset that she is casting stones on someone and it's not even about me?  Because we are all connected.  Every single one of us is made up of energy and we are all one.  So to say "your way is wrong and my way is right" is just a lose-lose argument.

As Deepak Chopra told me- "Every emotion is energy, so to get all worked up for peace is just as damaging on an energetic level as those fighting the wars.  The Universe doesn't know "right" or "wrong"- it just knows the vibration that's being put out.  So be conscious of that, and just be compassionate and forgiving.  That will help the Universe more than anything else."

So do what the Beach Boys do people....... spread the "Good Vibrations".  Stop being mean.
And all will be well...

neecee said:

neecee said:

I think the point was, there is no reason to be unkind to anyone.

neecee said:

I think the point was, there is no reason to be unkind to anyone.

NeeCee said:

"lumped in?" that is a perfect example of the "us against them" that Jen was referring to in her article. A psychic can be a medium as well. A medium I guess from what your saying can not be a psychic. With that said, there is no reason to be mean to anyone. I also write an Astrology column and have for 16 years. Some people can do more than "one thing" that doesnt make a target for cruelty.

NeeCee said:

whiteoak said:

Well. you're half right. Some of our mediums can be petty or territorial. The other half is that we do not like to be lumped in the same category as psychics. Me personally, I'm sure there is nothing wrong in being a competent and honest psychic. But a psychic is not a medium. True, there are those who advertise themselves as "psychic mediums", but a true Spiritualist medium is the top of the line.