I'm Spiritual, Dammit

Chemtrails are cause for concern

Have you ever looked up in the sky and seen a trail?  Maybe you think it's vapors from a plane..but if you look closely- they don't go away.  I saw one in the sky the other day and took this picture.  And there is growing concern that these lingering trails are actually poisonous chemicals being dropped onto the public.

IMG00134.jpg
I was going through my emails and found a really old one sent to me from spiritual healer Master John Douglas.  It contained a link to this news story about the dangers of chemtrails.

Master John comes to Chicago every year and will be in town soon.  I highly recommend seeing him in person if you get the chance.  His healing gifts are pretty mind blowing.  Ever since he tipped me off to these chemtrails, I find that I see them everywhere.  If you do the research- you will find that this is also a huge debate in Europe.  Several videos on youtube explain the controversy, but here is the one sent to me.

elena said:

that is scary

Bob Elliott said:

This raises a question in my mind. I always believed that con-trails were the by-products of combustion, C02 and H20. But, the article implies that the chemicals found are not byproducts at all, but intentionally added to the atmosphere. So who would be responsible for these. It is ludicrous, although possible, that our own government do this to the general public. I have a low opinion of many corporations, but still find it hard to believe that they would do this. So that would leave our adversaries. Who is doing this? If we don't know, how do we find out? I'd like to still think that contrails, or vapor trails are simply ice crystals from a jet engine (which is why they stay there for a time. I'm starting to get neck problems from watching my back constantly.

Bob Elliott said: