Food Fight

Leave Polanski Alone

Leave Polanski alone.

Thumbnail image for polanski_then.jpg
Yes, he diddled a 13-year-old girl. Yes, he diddled a 13-year-old girl at the home of Jack Nicholson. Yes, there was champagne and quaaludes and diddling. But I don't blame Roman Polanski.

I blame the mother.

Who drops off a 13-year-old girl, dressed like a 25-year-old woman, to hang out with Roman Polanski at the home of Jack Nicholson?

jack.jpg
Leave Polanski alone.

You want to make an arrest? Arrest Rod Blagojevich; arrest Patti Blagojevich; arrest Tom "The Gay Vest" Delay. When did "Dancing with the Stars" become "Dancing with the Scums?"

Speaking of politicians who are addicted to being on TV, Slick Willy came out of the closet on Larry King. Last week, Slick Willy came out in favor of gay marriage. Am I supposed to be impressed? Slick Willy signed the DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT while acting indefensibly in his own marriage.

slick_willy.jpg

By the way, I support Slick's right to act indefensibly in his own marriage. Why? Because it's none of my damn business.

Listen, there's no such thing as traditional marriage, there's no such thing as straight marriage, there's no such thing as gay marriage, there's just "marriage," and marriage has evolved, thank god, like divorce. In fact, divorce is holy. Marriage is a God Damn Joke.

Speaking of God Damn Jokes like our health care system, the MAD AS HELL DOCTORS came to Joey's Brickhouse. They ate pizza. They drank beer. They schmoozed a standing room only crowd. It was a blast, until I let them speak.

mad_as_hell_greg.JPG

Don't get me wrong, I loved it. But my brother hated it. He called me "Old Greg," which is an insult that harkens back to my old personality, Mad As Hell Greg.

I want to thank the Mad As Hell Doctors, not only for their cause, but for liberating me from my new, miserable personality: Schmoozer Greg.

mad_as_hell_winnebago.JPG

I miss old, cranky, Mad As Hell Greg. True, he was a failure. But he stood for something. Now I spend my days schmoozing, apologizing and going broke trying to make payroll.

On Friday Night, the Mad As Hell Doctors came to Joey's Brickhouse. Don't tell my ungrateful family. Don't tell my ungrateful staff. Shhhh, don't tell. But Mad As Hell Greg had a good time. A REAL GOOD TIME.

Speaking of brats, arrest the Iranian President, Ahmed-A-Scum-A-Zod. Leave Polanski alone. Please don't bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb-bomb Iran.

bomb_iran.jpg

The people of Iran are trying to get rid of Ahmed-A-Scum-A-Zod and The Supreme Idiot. Bombing Iran would be awful for the millions of people we saw on the streets protesting the Illegal Iranian Election of 2009. I'm actually amazed by the Iranian People. They had the guts to protest a bad election. Sorry, did I say they "had" the guts? I mean they "have" the guts. They're still protesting.

iran.jpg

Look how easily we rolled over and took it after the Illegal American Election of 2000. And the Illegal American Election of 2004.

Look how easily we continue to roll over and take it. Gitmo is still open. Habeas Corpus is still suspended. Ruth Madoff is still free.

Here we are, in America, watching the People of Iran protesting on the STREETS OF TEHRAN like it's Must-See-Reality TV.

oh_well.JPG

Speaking of being stuck on the corner of Belmont & Lakewood, wish I could get out of the restaurant business. But I'm good at something that doesn't make me happy, oh well. Wish I could make a relationship with a woman work. But I'm better at being alone, oh well. Wish I'd made better life choices, or at least more adult life choices, or at least more selfish adult life choices, oh well.

I'm Mad As Hell, but I'm not a doctor. I'm Mad As Hell, but I'm not the lead singer of Rage Against the Machine. I'm Mad As Hell, but unfortunately I'm Joey's Brother Greg, the underpaid, overwhelmed schmoozer who's life choices have left him with feelings of jealousy for Roman Polanski.

polanski_tate.jpg

Speaking of pity party champions: Roman Polanski's mother was cooked in an oven like Jew-Toast by Hitler's Zombies in 1942.

tate_murder.jpg

His pregnant wife was hung upside down and gutted like Beauty Queen Filet by Manson's Zombies in 1969.

But he did win an oscar for "The Pianist" in 2002, so it's all good.

This week, this day, right now, Roman Polanski is being picked on by so-called authorities who could do better things with their so-called authority, like arrest Bill O'Reilly FOR CONSPIRING TO KILL DOCTOR GEORGE TILLER.

oreilly_killed_tiller.jpg

Incidentally, Doctor George Tiller wasn't Mad As Hell. He was Kind Beyond Belief.

Doctor George Tiller was murdered for the crime of coming to the aid of poor women.

Doctor George Tiller was murdered, at the behest of Bill O'Reilly, on May 31st of 2009.

Wish I could say "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore." But in this economy, bankrupted by 2 wars funded with tax cuts, in this economy, bankrupted by bailouts for bankers, in this economy, bankrupted by bankers who are hoarding the bailout money tax payers lent them instead of extending loans to small businesses struggling to make payroll, in this economy, where morality is a fairy tale and bankruptcy is too much reality, even for TV, as much as I wish I could say "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore," I get the feeling I'm mad as hell and I'm going to be taking it for a long, long, loooong time.

polanski_now.jpg

Speaking of which, it's time to LEAVE POLANSKI ALONE.

vinvegas said:

Polanski was taking nude pictures of a thirteen year old. You want to leave him alone? I just wonder where are the pictures?

Greg Morelli said:

They're keeping the pictures with the Weapons of Mass Destruction, hidden under the mattress of Jesus H. Christ.

shannon said:

He is a preditor. He knew what he was doing and what would happen. Yes the mother is at fault but he RAPED a 13 year old little girl. Now instead of her getting past it years ago, it is all being taken care of now because the coward fled.

Greg Morelli said:

Polanski fled the Nazis SS. Polanski fled the American FBI. The real criminal is Karl Rove, who tried to kill Valerie Plame Wilson. The real criminal is Bill O'Reilly who conspired to kill Doctor George Tiller. The real criminal is Joe Wilson, who used a joint session of congress to act like a Grand Wizard.

You want to talk preditor, let's talk about Michael Jackson. He was a repeat-offender. Unlike Polanski, who was dumb guy with a boner that was mislead by a Stage Mom.

Stage Moms, incidentally, are more dangerous than Sex Offenders, but less dangerous than Republicans.

shannon said:

Right now we are talking about Polanski. He is the sex offender. Michael Jackson, I do believe was a sex offender who payed his victims off, but he did not run away to other countries. He went to court. Dumb guy or not, he broke the law. He was the adult in the situation. You have to be a sick person with no morals who belives a sex offender is just some dumb guy with a boner. Find someone of legal age.

Greg Morelli said:

Michael Jackson beat the law with piles & piles & piles of moo-la-la-la. Calling him an "Adult" exposes you for what you are: nutter-butters.

In 1977, a Stage Mom pimped her daughter. Key things to notice in the last sentence: Stage Mom and 1977. Get over it!

In my case, you're right: I'm Sick.

That is to say, Sick & Tired of adults who don't take responsibility for raising their kids, or have the consideration when they cry on airplanes to smother them with a very small pillow.

I'm also sick enough to think any parent who drops off her daughter to "play" with Roman Polanski at the home of Jack Nicholson should, at the very least, cover the cost of pacifiers & KY.

Babs said:

If you do the crime, you do the time! Because he is a gifted director and has made Ocars winning movies does not excuse his behavior. Because the mother of this 13 year old child is a moron does not excuse his behavior. Because he suffered unimaginable horros involving both his mother, wife and future child does not excuse his behavior. What message do we send to innocent youngsters who suffer these horrible crimes? Oh well, he got an Oscar and after all it's 33 years later? Bring him back, let him go before a judge like he was supposed to 3 decades ago, bring the ignorant mother to court to explain her behavior, and come to some intelligent conclusion! Lets send a message to our innocent children that we will not let this happen to them on our watch!

Greg Morelli said:

I agree, let's send a message to our children: we will not let you get into the movies until you're 41.

vinvegas said:

Let's get a real criminal. Let's get the one that raped America and took our surpluses; who lied and has killed hundreds of thousands. Dubya, you have the right to remain scilent, but prosecuted you must be.

Greg Morelli said:

I love the game of take the focus off the focus. It's my favorite game.

Let's talk about Roman Polanski schtupping an underage girl. No wait, let's talk about Michael Jackson paying $22 Million for NOT schtupping an underage boy. No wait, Barack Obama wasn't born in America. No wait, "You Lie!"

Eric Holder, please step up. Prosecute war criminals. Prosecute campaign criminals who stole 2 elections. Prosecute 1st amendment abusers who swift boated John Kerry and gay bashed Ann Richards, even though Ann wasn't gay.

Maybe, just maybe, Eric Holder isn't up to the job. In that case: VinVegas for Attorney General!

Brutally Frank said:

give..me..a..break..Rome is burning and real crimes are being comitted every minute of every day of every week of every month of every year. And Los Angeles, that has an abundance of all of these crimes is stuck in the 70's. Everybody says, including the vic, give it up, call it a day, let him go! But no, they have to go overseas to make a point and get re-elected. That's all I have to say about that!

Greg Morelli said:

To be Brutal, to be Frank: thanks.

BennieLawson said:

glad you feel this way brutally frank, while rome is burning the non-citizen is in denmark trolling for ducats to line the pockets of the daley democrats of your fair city...give it up, call it a day, let it go! But no, they have to go overseas to make a point and get re-elected.

Greg Morelli said:

Yes, the non-citizen, negro-in-chief. Just call him "nigger" and get it over with. Yawn.

vinvegas said:

To be really frank, 85% of all the men screaming to have Polanski's head have taken many a "fishing trip" to Costa Rica" just to bang 13 and 14 year old prostitutes. Ouch. Their guilt has over taken them and they must right the sinking ship. So get a fall guy.

And, the Right knew thus arrest would expose lefties so the Christian Right can call all lefties not only supporters of murder by abortions, but supporters of child rape. Carl Rove at his best. A perfect storm heading into 2010 elections.

Greg Morelli said:

January 23rd of 2008, Henry Kissinger went to Davos Switzerland for an irrelevant forum. Henry is a war criminal. Henry is responsible for war, rape and mass murder.

Why wasn't Henry Kissinger arrested, like Roman Polanski, in Switzerland:

vinvegas said:

Back then, no one cared that Henry was banging all the young hot chickies. And everyone knows, sex is violent. In other words, Henry would have to be a modern left democrat and he'd be on trial at the World Court, of all places.

Greg Morelli said:

"Sex is Violent," truly nothing's shocking.

vinvegas said:

AND Michael Jackson is on Larry King right now! 30 hours of new interview tapes. More from our caiped molester. Our hero.

AND the public option is being murdered right now

Greg Morelli said:

Public Option: the option to not give a hoot.

15 dem senators voted agaist it. WOW

Greg Morelli said:

What are you doing? I thought we were playing "Take the Focus off the Focus."

vinvegas said:

Baucus voted against it!!!!!!!!!

vinvegas said:

I think Michael Moore was right. The health care bill, at the end, is just going to be a huge give away and massive gift to insurance companies. The will be no real public option. Everyone will be forced to have insurance (think of all the new policies and money to the insurance companies). There will be no rule on what they can deny benefits for (different from denying coverage - they deny individual bills for this or that or truce the he'll out of it). This is another game of hokus pokus.

They start with the idea they help the people and in the end, it is just for the elite.

Public Option + Single Payer + Hocus Pocus = New World Order

Oh my God, Steven Hymowitz was right about EVERYTHING (but not about Gumption Trap).

rainbow said:

marraige is more sacred than divorce....it's supposed to be between two people who love each other and make the decision to spend the rest of their lives together through THICK or thin....gay or straight, catholic or atheist, white or black....why do some people get to try it out, break the vows and then start all over again????? i guess life's not fair....

Greg Morelli said:

Sorry, Rainbow. This is America. "Thick" is a word Rogaine uses to mislead men. "Thin" is a word Jenny Craig uses to mislead women. "Life's not fair" should be inside every fortune cookie.

Marriage isn't more sacred than divorce. And divorce isn't more holy than marriage. It was a broad stroke. It depends on what's going on between 2 people. Or 3.

Really, it depends on what makes you happy. Some people are happy being married. Some people are happier after the divorce. Some people are happy being alone.

But it's no ones damn business. It's certainly not a moral issue. Or a legal issue. Happiness is a selfish thing, thank God. Oh, and God doesn't care. God can't care.

God doesn't exist. How can something that doesn't exist care? It's a control game. Let go...I know it's scary. But we all need to learn how to let go. And have orgasms.

Lots & lots of orgasms.

rainbow said:

hahahahahahahha......
It will be a sad day when "Life's not fair" shows up in my fortune cookie....
I would be happier with "Today you will have lots and lots of orgasms"

Greg Morelli said:

On the day Rainbow gets both fortunes in the same cookie, that will be the dawn of the Era of Universal Balance. Ommmmmmmmm...

vinvegas said:

I bet the insurance companies write the final bill themselves. Just like the credit card companies wrote the new bankruptcy laws

Wealth Care For All.

vinvegas said:

Marriage is a fraud. It goes against nature. It is a product of religion which is a product of a good imagination, fear and the need to feel important ( so important that we think in heaven we will live forever ).

Greg Morelli said:

I hope in heaven we're still friends, VinVegas.

rainbow said:

you will be...

Greg Morelli said:

For the sake of VinVegas, I hope heaven serves non-alcoholic beer.

vinvegas said:

But I like your toes rainbow. Any man would be lucky to call those his wife's.

Greg Morelli said:

Whoever tickles those toes, and places a ring on Rainbow's finger, will indeed be worthy of the title "Lucky."

rainbow said:

How do you know i'm ticklish??

Lucky guess.

vinvegas said:

Will you be the lucky one?

Greg Morelli said:

Yes. I just haven't found the right toes yet.

vinvegas said:

Something tells me you might be too afraid of ever getting lucky.

Greg Morelli said:

Luck is the combination of preparation meets opportunity. I'm prepared. But the opportunity hasn't presented itself...yet.

Steven Hymowitz said:

funny should mention not being right about gumption trap...i vaguely remember vince visiting when we lived in that penthouse apt with marc sachs (by the way you have you ever atoned for that you were a complete ass to him) vince came to visit and was telling me i was the band would fail, so i guess vince was right and i guess vince is the smartest one...but i think gumption trap was something we needed to go through for our own reasons..you seem to regret it, but i don't, but then again i did not grow up in highland park

Greg Morelli said:

Predicting a band will fail isn't a daring prediction. Vince went back and forth. Early on, he told me we'd never make it. Somewhere in the middle, he believed. Now, as a revisionist, he points to Lollapalooza like it meant something. It did mean something. But not very much.

The Day of Atonement is over. But it's never too late to be sorry. I'm sorry for the way I treated Marc Sachs. I'm sorry for all the freeloaders I littered his life with while he was struggling to make rent, and find his way as an actor. I was a Jim Morrision wannabe brat, minus the insightful words, epic voice and gorgeous hair.

Highland Park is a wonderful place to grow up, if you color inside the lines. I was never a paint-by-numbers guy. I spent 17 years in Highland Park. You don't shed 17 years. The values haunt you forever.

I regret staying in the band too long. I regret my relationships with Marc the Drumming Pothead, Rich the Guitar Playing Wuss, Craig the Bass Playing Nazi. I loved Steve the Genius Musician. I loved Jim the 2nd Drummer and unsung hero.

I do not regret trying as hard as I can. I do not regret learning music and playing music and all the friends we took with us when we finally got picked to step up to Lollapalooza. We shared the moment. How we handled the moment says more about us than we'll ever know.

Yes, Vince was the smartest one. He still is. Must be nice...

vinvegas said:

Steve, I don't remember that. I remember being all for you guys. I even flew in to film you an the band for days. I gave you my blue glasses and told you that you were a rock star. That is how I remember it.

It's too easy to tell some band they would fail. 99.99% fail, if failure is defined as huge commercial success.

You band did in fact succeed. You played Lallapalooza!

Greg Morelli said:

That wasn't success. Two days at Lollapalooza in the summer of 1996 was only a glimpse. Sometimes I wish I'd never seen it. I was happier not knowing what I couldn't repeat.

vinvegas said:

Ever notice that retarded people seem so happy?

Greg Morelli said:

Thank you for not calling me mentally challenged. Thank you for calling me what I am: RETARDED.

Like Dubya for example.

Greg Morelli said:

Dubya isn't retarded. Dubya's rich, selfish & lazy. A Trifecta!

vinvegas said:

You are the opposite of retarded. You are increadibly smart, talented, gifted, creative, caring and an all around amazing person.

Greg Morelli said:

I'm putting my money on the retarded cowboy. Caring nincompoops NEVER win.

Walnut said:

Wow! So much going on in this post...it makes my poor simple girl brain all confused...I think we are missing the real point of this post which is clearly that The Pianist is a great movie. Oh and I'm Mad as Hell That Jay Leno ruins my TV every night at 9pm.

Greg Morelli said:

Ah yes, I love movies about Nazis.

vinvegas said:

Sure they do, look at Navin R. Johnson. Look at Forrest Gump. Look at Fat Albert.

Greg Morelli said:

Ah yes, I love movies about simple idiots who accidentally win. Oh, and cartoons about lovable, overweight idiots who stumble into lucky breaks.

happiestgirl1000 said:

This article is beautiful. I come back to read it at least twice a day to remind myself that there are still sane people out there who have not subscribed to what is becoming an enraged and scary mob mentality.

31 years, he's moved on, so has she. Doesn't excuse what he did, but it seems pointless and a waste of time and resources to bring all this up now. Also, the arrest was never about justice, it's about Switzerland kissing American butt. That particular angle just made an already very tangled case even messier.

Greg Morelli said:

Thank you so much. Really.

vinvegas said:

Nice. Back to the point. The arrest was payback. It was payback for the US backing off on Swiss banking info demands.

happiestgirl1000 said:

I'm also becoming enraged at the people who are saying that the victim's feelings don't play a part in this, because it's a case of the State vs. Polanski. I'm sorry, but how the hell do you get behind that kind of thinking? They are dehumanizing her. It wasn't only Polanski who violated her back then, it was also the media circus, the corrupt judicial system and her own mother. Geimer has actually said that it was the media and publicity that affected her more than what Polanski did. She has stated numerous times that she wants the case dropped for her own peace of mind and that of her family's. She wasn't respected back then, if people really want justice done they would respect her wishes now. The moment in which we stop respecting the victim's wishes in such a highly publicised case like this is the moment when this whole affair does become a witch-hunt, and the law starts to operate like a machine, rather than a means by which justice is served.

Greg Morelli said:

Justice? You know, I was raised on the north shore of Chicago, in Highland Park. My parents always wanted me to be a lawyer. On one level, I would have liked to have been a lawyer.

But on another level, I'm glad I went in another direction. I have too much respect for justice.

vinvegas said:

There really is justice in our legal system. The prevailing party always gets justice.

Greg Morelli said:

Another reason I'm not a lawyer: I'm not motivated by prevailing. I'm motivated by trying as hard as I can, fighting the good fight, and love. I'm too corny to be a lawyer.

vinvegas said:

You should get a job for Hallmark.

Greg Morelli said:

When Food Fight is sponsored by Hallmark, the universe will find it's funny bone...Karl Rove will come out of the closet and marry Sean Hannity, Rush Limbaugh will take a vow of silence and Joey's Brother Greg will be invited to run Lollapalooza, and sing, as the headline act.

vinvegas said:

Food Fight should come out with it's own line of Cards and take over the market. Food Fight should host Food Fightpalooza. You run it, with Babs really running it. You can be the lead act, until someone bigger comes along. And then you can go on, be a huge hit, do something funny on stage and hear about how you ruined the entire thing for a year. The next year, everyone will acknowldge how great it really was and that you were actually awesome, but by then, you will have been so beaten down that it won't matter.

Um, thanks.

PaulBIGTOW said:

Leave a child raper alone!!!! In what country are we living. I knew the day would come when the liberals would take over and you could just go ahead and toss all good Christian values into the toilet.

Christian Values? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

PaulBIGTOW said:

This ain't nothing to joke around about. Those are the values writtne into the Constitution of this great land. Those are the values that have kept up free and that let you write this junk. You might want a revalue your situation.

Greg Morelli said:

As far as my constitution, I'm lactose intolerant. Oh, and bigot intolerant.

PaulBIGTOW said:

Are you some how calling me a bigot. Im not a bigot. But I am for USA citizens. I am not for illegals. Are you? Sure you are. Your for a rapist. Wouold you think like that if it were your family.

Greg Morelli said:

If it was my family, if it was my daughter, I'd murder Polanski. My only hope would be the courts.

Also, I wouldn't drop my daughter off to "play" at the house of Jack Nicholson.

PaulBIGTOW said:

If your president get his way, this wont be america. We will be living in some communist country with no rights. They are going to get our taxes up to 60% and take away our right to guns and all our freedoms. You think health care is bad now, wait, youl be standing in line for months for a shot.

Greg Morelli said:

My president. Your president. Our president.

BennieLawson said:

I am grateful for the sickle cell, and hope it does the work the government designed it to do...

Greg Morelli said:

Come on, you can say it, "NIGGER."

PaulBIGTOW said:

Can't be OUR president. Gotta be born here. Check the facts.
Even USA centators and congress came out with that one.

vinvegas said:

Tow, everyone thought this president would be like FDR. He doesn't seem to be. But he seems to be doing just what all you right wingers like. More war. Tax breaks for big businesses. No gay rights. Big pay outs to the banks. Guantanamo on and on. Etc. He is your guy. What? He's half white isn't enough?

PaulBIGTOW said:

FDR was a communist. His way has been our unduen. We can't stand this kind of government. Less is more. We need less government. Gay rights is a joke. How bout straight rights. Wherz that. Let the majority rule. You people want to worry about every little thing. Focus on the majority first. When that is right, all else will fall into place. Keep you shaky eye on that.

Greg Morelli said:

The poor majority. It's hard being dominant. There, there. Shhhh. It's okay.

You're gonna dig single payer. You're gonna dig drawing down the troops. You're gonna dig gay sex.

Breathe slowly & deep. There, there. Shhhh. Now take it, BITCH.

PaulBIGTOW said:

Liar. People who are g-d fearing are not the majority now. You are. And you use queer things to say. Man. I pray for you.

Greg Morelli said:

I pray for you to stop praying.

clint said:

Roman Polanski is PEDOPHILE YOU FUCKING SCUM.

PaulBIGTOW said:

Exaclty brother. Standing up for a pedophile means you approve of that shit which means you should get what all pedophiles should get, execution.

Greg Morelli said:

Oh yeah, baby. Execute me. And pull my hair.

vinvegas said:

When does a racist tow truck driver get the time to blog? And does your hood ever fall over your eyes while driving? I'm just curious.

Greg Morelli said:

Oh yeah, baby. Swear at me. And pinch my nipples.

Balder said:

The worst of the apologists I heard so far was Whoopi Goldberg who argued that 'it was not a rape rape'.

Then she babbled on about Europeans and different values. I am a European. And yes 'we' have many different values here in Europe. We don't throw people in jail for decades as a routine matter, but only for years. And male rape in prison is still an exception. And I prefer it that way. We also have slightly less hypocritical morals about sex.

But we certainly do not permit or condone feeding 13 year olds Quaaludes and alcohol and raping them orally and anally!'

The excuses we heard for Polanski are almost worse than the man's crime itself. It shows that some people think preferential treatment for famous people, 'holocaust survivors', and rich perverts is okay!

People are thrown on jail for allegedly 'excusing or diminishing Nazi crimes' in Europe these days.

Perhaps that should be extended to include excusing or diminishing any crime?

Greg Morelli said:

You're excusing & diminishing the role of parenting. If you're a man, we should snip your sack. If you're a woman, we should seal your twat. You're not fit to breed, Balder.

I'm tired of people giving a bad name to quaaludes, alcohol and sodomy. 3 very fun vices, especially when taken together.

Roman Polanski isn't famous. Roman Polanski is irrelevant.

vinvegas said:

The parents were wrong, true. Polanski did a terrible thing, true. But let's take a closer look. I think that the Republican machine is behind this. They had the prosecutor pull this stunt. Look what has happened. The liberal hollywood people have "rushed to the defense of a child molester." Wow. That sells big in their market. It is a year away from the 2010 elections. They are fundraising super hard right now. This is the only reason a 30 year old crime is coming back.

Greg Morelli said:

I would love to know how the LA Prosecutor was able to turn this into an international crime. How does that happen? I just can't see Eric Holder getting involved in this. It reeks of Rove.

PaulBIGTOW said:

Sure it takes a person with moral conviction to put a kid raper in jail. Anyone with morals sure aint no liberal. The libs thing kid rape is fine. The truth is out. Killing and raping babies is the liberal slogan. March yourselfs right to hell.

Greg Morelli said:

When I get to hell, I'll save you a seat.

PaulBIGTOW said:

Pesky little moskitos like you need to be smaked.

Greg Morelli said:

Oh yeah, baby. Smack me. Smack me like your ex-wife.

vinvegas said:

Holy rigatoni. Frank would bee very upset to see how far away from the subject this blog has strayed. The focus is off the focus. Greg. I'm curious. Why engage an idiot?

Greg Morelli said:

You're right, "Why engage an idiot?" I probably shouldn't be replying to you.

The further we get away from the subject, the more this blog reflects the debate about Health Care For ALL.

Enough with sex craziness. Enough with Olympic craziness. Let the games end! We had 8 years of games under Bush.

I'm enjoying the work. Almost as much as I enjoy rigatoni.

vinvegas said:

U calling me an idiot, fag?

Yes. Thank U.

vinvegas said:

How about a rigatoni dish Joey?

Your blog needs to be at the top of blog list