Food Fight

Dancing With The Scums

This week on "Dancing with the Stars," Tom Delay shook his butt at The American Justice System. Why are powerful men allowed to Cha-Cha their way around doing time in jail?

tom_delay_mugshot.jpg
What's next, Osama bin Laden doing The Twist? Imagine the ratings.

How about Phillip Garrido doing The Mashed Potato. For a ratings bonanza, we could re-unite Phillip Garrido with his victim, Jaycee Lee Dugard.

mugshot.jpg
Tom Delay playing air guitar in a sequin vest while lip synching "Wild Thing I Think I Love You" is the wrong kind of irony. Unless you're in the Klan.

Once, we called him "The Hammer." It was a nickname. Now, we call him "The Crook." It's a fact. Tom Delay is a scumbag. TOM DELAY IS A SCUMBAG'S SCUMBAG.

Have we lost our minds, putting him on TV. How sick have we become, celebrating an elected official who betrayed the public trust. Where does it end? Here, I'll show you...

Osama bin Laden booty dancing with the wives of 9/11 firefighters while Paula Abdul goes down on Rudy Giuliani. Sweeps week: ROLL CREDITS.
out_of_jail_free.jpg

Walnut said:

OK! So can we please start a Facebook Group to Keep These Nimrods off of TV...I mean Blago, Delay, Kayne....Seriously! EX-Politicos do not make good tv

Greg Morelli said:

Top 10 Nimrods Banned From TV: Rod Blagojevich, Elliot Spitzer, John Edwards, Joe Wilson, Bernie Madoff, Ruth Madoff, Mark Sanford, Larry Craig, James McGreevy, and, of course, Tom "The Gay-Vest" Delay.

Walnut said:

Oh that poor vest..no vest is ever going to be able to show it's face on tv again

Greg Morelli said:

Justin brought sexy back. Tom brought creepy back.

Walnut said:

And Blago brought the bad hair piece back to TV...Donald Trump is mad

Greg Morelli said:

I'd like to see Donald Trump dance with Rosie O'Donnell.

Walnut said:

I'd like to see Molly Shannon, Monica, Hilary and Amy Poehler start a girl group that sings songs from the 60's...some dreams aren't meant to come true

Greg Morelli said:

Some dreams? My dear girl, keep pouring coffee. Leave dreaming to those born rich or deeply corrupt, or both.

Fernando Diaz said:

i would say there are no words to describe that. but you did. perfectly. i'm going to clean up the cheerios i spit all over my keyboard now.

Greg Morelli said:

Please send your receipt for a new keyboard to Food Fight. We insure all equipment ruined by the spitting of milk & cereal.

vinvegas said:

When Tommy goes to jail, they should run the video of him dancing on a perpetual loop throughout the prison. His dance card will be filled 24/7.

Yes, and I would also like to see Charlie Manson dancing Britney Spears.

Greg Morelli said:

Hit me baby one more time!

vinvegas said:

More "money for people with minds that hate."

we need a revolution

Greg Morelli said:

"With my mind on my money and my money on my mind."

By the way, people who live in gated communities are banned from using the word REVOLUTION.

vinvegas said:

I quote the Beatles and you give me Snoop Dog!

There are no gated communities. The gates are illusions for spoiled house wives.

You say you want a revolution
Well you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know you can count me out

Don't you know it's gonna be alright
Alright, alright

You say you got a real solution
Well you know
We don't love to see the plan
You ask me for a contribution
Well you know
We're doing what we can
But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell you is brother you have to wait

Don't you know it's gonna be alright
Alright, alright, al...

You say you'll change the constitution
Well you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well you know
You better free your mind instead
But if you go carrying pictures of Chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

Don't you know know it's gonna be alright
Alright, alright

Alright, alright
Alright, alright
Alright, alright
Alright, alright

Greg Morelli said:

Alright. (By the way, it wasn't Snoop Dog. It was Dr Dre.)

vinvegas said:

They see that low rider go by they're, like Oh my!
You ain’t got to tell me why you’re sick cuz I know why.
I dip through in that six trey like sick em Grey.
I’m an itch that they cant scratch, they sick of me.
But hey, what else can I say? It is Greg's Food Fight, Yey.
Cuz over and above all, its just another day
And this one begins where the last one ends.
Pick up where we left off and get smashed again.
I’ll be dammed, just f*cked around and crashed my Benz.
Driving around with a smashed front end
Lets cash that one in.
Grab another one from out the stable
The Monte Carlo, El Camino or the El Dorado
The hell if I know.
Do I want leather seats or vinyl?
Decisions, decisions
Garage looks like Precision Collision.
Or Maaco beats quake like Waco
Just keep the bass low speakers away from your face though

Tap Duncan said:

I can't wait to see Tom Delay in prison. I can't wait to hear the news that he is someones bitch. Here's a guy who owned a pest control company (think rats) who actually is a rat. No wonder he was successful, it takes one to know one! I was profoundly offended to see him shake his ass, I lost both of my corneas thanks to him. So as far I'm concerned that SOB owes me a lot of money for my cornea transplant surgery. Not only that, I can only imagine the withdrawls that he will go thru in prison, the DT's suck big time...

Oh and I can't wait to see Obama's gift certificate, too!!!

Joey Morelli said:

Tom Delay looks good in a sequin vest. But he'll look great in an orange jumpsuit. To hell with dance judges. When will a real judge rule on this guy?