Brunch is the meal to look forward to after a long week. What’s better than kicking back, enjoying an omelette and sipping bottomless mimosas with friends. Below is an updated list of where to eat brunch this month. Happy Weekend!
- Mindy’s Hot Chocolate: A hip, family-friendly restaurant, serving seasonal fare alongside rich desserts. Mindy’s typically has a wait on the weekends for brunch, so a reservation is a must. The seasonal quiche is on point, the burger remains year round and the hot chocolate is one of the best in the city and is served with a homemade marshmallow. The atmosphere is so cozy too!
- Bread & Wine: A farm-to-table restaurant serving American fare in a chic bistro. The brunch cocktail list is creative with drinks like the salty sailor (my favorite), hair of the dog and harvey danger. Order the breakfast sandwich. The fresh bagel, fried egg, perfect ham with aioli spread is melt-in-your-mouth good.
- Maple & Ash: The opulent steakhouse offers a fancy Sunday brunch buffet. Arrive hungry and fill up on goodies like filet mignon, eggs, agnolotti and omelettes. Brunch is priced at $55 per person with the option to order bottomless mimosas for an additional $25.
- Margeaux Brasserie: A traditional French restaurant located in the luxurious Waldorf Astoria, serves a nice weekend brunch, the French way. In a 1920’s themed brasserie, you can expect items like French onion soup, croque madame and salad nicoise.
- Beatnik: The folks behind Celeste and Fulton Market Kitchen recently opened Beatnik, which features an impressive weekend brunch in a magical space. Seriously, you might think you are in Aladdin. Also, there is a grilled PB&J on the menu!
Type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.