Below is a ‘must-try’ list for this month. October’s list encompasses some of the hottest new restaurants that are not to be missed this season. Happy fall!
- Heritage Restaurant & Caviar Bar: This newly opened caviar bar, which replaced Bar Marta, is serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Serving Eastern European cuisine, Heritage brings a new concept to Humbolt Park and Ukrainian Village and is worth the hike up north. | 2700 West Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60622
- BLVD: A swanky destination, that makes you feel like you are in the Gatsby, serving upscale American cuisine. Perfect for a romantic evening in a secluded booth or perhaps for a group to share multiple entrees. | 817 W Lake St., Chicago, IL 60607
- Beatnik: The owners of Celeste, Black Bull and Fulton Market Kitchen, now present Beatnik, located in West Town. The space is unique and beautifully decorated, you may just want to move in. The menu features flavors from around the globe and is open for dinner Tuesday – Sunday. | 1604 W Chicago Ave., Chicago, IL 60622
- Band of Bohemia: A Michelin-starred brewpub serves both tasting menus and a la carte. This fancy and chic establishment offers global eats, craft cocktails, fantastic beer selection and a coffee bar. | 4710 N Ravenswood Ave, Chicago, IL 60640
- Ema: Located in the heart of River North, Ema serves shareable Mediterranean small plates with mixed spreads and bread. With a fresh and healthy vibe, you won’t feel guilty for dining out. Serving lunch, dinner and brunch on the weekends. | 74 West Illinois St. Chicago, IL 60654
Type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.