I attempted to use the Five Real Moms interview to ask RH about herself on the third anniversary of her birth. It was pretty cute.
1. What is your favorite color? hot pink
2. What is your favorite toy? My Fluttershy and my Twilight. My twilight is purple and my Fluttershy is yellow and that’s all.
3. What is your favorite fruit? My favorite fruit is watermelon!
4. What is your favorite tv show or movie? My favorite is blsserssla (???) and Fantasia!
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter and jelly sandwich
6. What is your favorite game? My favorite game is kerplunk!
7. What is your favorite snack? My favorite snack is goldfish.
8. What is your favorite animal? Kitty!
9. What is your favorite song? My favorite song is “Whip My Hair Back and Forth.”
10. What is your favorite book? My favorite book is the nut one.
11. Who is your best friend? My best friend is mommy!
12. What is your favorite cereal? My favorite cereal is raisin bran!
13. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Run and play and pick some dandelions
14. What is your favorite drink? My favorite drink is blueberry pomegranate.
15. What is your favorite holiday? The one with the candles. (Shabbat? Channukah?) Yeah, channukah.
16. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? A hot pink teddy! (what DO you take to bed at bedtime?) Fluttershy! With hot pink hair! Her pink hair is sparkly.
17. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Hotdish. (For breakfast, silly goose.) Hotdish! (Hotdish for breakfast?) Yeah, hotdish for breakfast.
18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Hotdish.
19. What do you want to be when you grow up? Poppa.
20. Imagine that you can become invisible whenever you wanted to. What are some of the things you would do? Fight! (Fight who?) Grandmommy!
21. I am very proud because… because my favorite thing to do is not have my scissors.
22. If I were President I would… Go away.
23. I am afraid to … do something that YOU have to do.
24. Name one thing you do really well? Eating? or eating? or eating? hotdish.
25. Describe what it means to be a good friend: Hug ourselves. (gives my head big hug)
26. What is your favorite time of day? Wearing pink hair. (???)
27. Describe your best day ever? Toy day, taking out of the hammock toy day.
28. Describe your favorite hobby. My favorite thing to do is run.
29. Climbing trees is… Something you have to do. And get some putty out of the trees.
30. I wish there were a law that said….. Eat your dinner!
31. What makes you feel sad? not having my green scissors.
32. What makes you feel happy? Having my green scissors back.
33. Pretend that you can fly whenever you wanted. Where would you go? In grandma’s and grandpa’s house. And in grandmommy and poppa in our house.
34. If I could choose a different name, I would choose… Poppa? I mean grandmommy.
35. Where do you want to go on vacation? to the forest.
36. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom or Dad? Play on your kindle.
Happy Birthday, my gorgeous, brilliant, sweet, kind, wonderful little monkey. Keep being you.
Read more hilarious excerpts from my children’s lives here: The Tale of My Daughters’ Penises
Read my latest post here: What Jerry Seinfeld Can Teach You About Rachel Dolezal
Type your email address in the box and click the “create subscription” button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.