A group of Chicago Public Schools students at Hancock College Prep got together and explored the question: Do teens take mental health seriously?
This podcast episode includes:
- A conversation with the dean of students about how schools can help students and how students need to advocate for their own mental health
- An overview of mindfulness and how this can help teens
- An audio essay about how a little black dress changed a young woman's mindset
- Another young woman's experience teaching herself how to play guitar
- A round table conversation exploring teens and mental health
Listen to the Chi-Teens podcast on Sound Cloud below. Students are working on podcasts about gun violence and relationships, too.
You can "Like" The White Rhino Blog's Facebook page.
Follow me on Twitter @whiterhinoray.
To subscribe to the White Rhino Blog, scroll down on your phone or go to the right side of this page on your computer.
You get one email when I post. This subscription is spam free and you can opt out any time.
Filed under: Uncategorized