'This event is a salute to the French revolutionaries: the event features pioneering winemakers who are pushing the edge of French tradition with their craft - whether with techniques, flavors or value for the dollar. For the second year in a row, Frederick Brown of Fine Vines will present a delicious line up of five outstanding wines.'
A sampling of the menu includes:
- An appetizer of passed Canapes paired with Château Mourgues du Grès 2008 "Fleur d'Églantine"
- Braised lamb with a truffle-mint jus ravioli and olive-fig tapanade paired with Château Grande Cassagne 2007 Rouge "G.S."
- What: Bastille Day Celebration
- When: Tuesday, July 14 - 7:30PM
- Where: In Fine Spirits - 5420 N Clark
- How Much: $75 per person
- RSVP Online