Two gala concerts are scheduled and will showcase the music of William Finn and Richard Rodgers performed by Karen Bronson, Mark Mavetz as well as other wonderful local theater performers including SOC's own Stephen Rader. Music, appetizers and drinks will abound.
Head on over to Oak Park and support Season of Concern
- What: 10th Annual Season of Concern Benefit Concert
- When: Sunday, July 26 - 3PM & 7PM
- Where: Village Players - 1010 W Madison St, Oak Park
- How Much: $25 - suggested donation
- RSVP required, call 708-660-9054