We all know it's tough out there and the Center on Halsted is there to help you.
They are helping you 'Take Charge of Your Professional Life" with the center as they deliver an amazing new program called "OUTsource" - a program to help you focus your energies on your career development.
OUTsource was launched earlier this year and after being wildly successful the Center has decided to revamp the program and offer four distinct streams to help you at every level of your career.
Here's a brief overview of the courses:
- OUTsource I: The Jump-Start Career Advancement Program, a program for those under/unemployed and need tools to find a job quickly.
- OUTsource II: The Executive and Professional Career Transition Services, designed to help Leaders and Managers with a career transition. **This course starts May 30**
- OUTsource III: One-on-One Coaching, allows ongoing career transition support. It is required that you have or are attending the OUTsource II program
- OUTsource IV: Career Management Network Meeting, a weekly forum for LGBT execs, leaders and mangers to add to their professional networks. This active networking group will help provide support, advice and most importantly the social connection.
Programs are offered at numerous times and days, and with a low cost to participate, only $5 per session, it is sure to be a popular program. Due to limited space, reservations are strongly encouraged. RSVP to Tom Ballentine at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call him 773-661-0763
- What: Center on Halsted's OUTSource Career Assistance Program
- When: Various Times, Check the site for full details
- Where: Center on Halsted - 3656 N Halsted
- How much: $5 per session
A complete description of courses can be found at www.centeronhalsted.org