Time for Colin's birthday interview! I stole this idea from another mom years ago -- and I encourage you to steal it from me. These interviews have been an insightful (and often hysterical) way to capture my little people just as they are at each birthday milestone. Our Colin turned 4 on December 27th (and he was WAAAAY too busy to chat with me for his interview on his big day).
Here is what our sweet little guy had to say.
- Drink -- Water and hot chocolate
- Lunch - Mac and cheese and buttered noodles
- Toy -- My footballs and my basketballs
- TV Show -- Mickey Mouse Club House, Wild Kratts and Jake and the Neverland Pirates
- Book -- Books about Mickey Mouse
- Holiday - Christmas because I get presents!
- Animal -- Spiders are my favorite insect and zebras are my favorite animal.
- Color - Green, blue and red
- Thing to do at school - Draw pictures for you
What do you want for your birthday?
- Sport - Football and basketball.
Pittsburgh Steeler's pants...