Doesn't a family mini golf tournament sound like a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon? That's our plan for Sunday, September 8, 2013. Join me and my gang at the Kids'Work Back-to-School Bash and Mini Golf Tournament. We are asking for a small donation from each family to benefit St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
This community event will include:
- Family mini golf tournament (prizes for those with the top scores)
- Ice cream truck with complimentary ice cream
- Little Miss Ann concert
- Open play and activities for babies and toddlers
- Activities from our partners Goldfish Swim School and Little Beans Cafe
- Suggested $5 donation to benefit St. Jude Children's Hospital
You can RSVP at kidswork.eventbrite.com. See you there?
Disclosure: Kids' Work Chicago, Little Beans Cafe and Goldfish Swim School are clients of 2 Moms Media LLC.