Every parent wants to show off photos of their cute kiddos -- but carrying around pictures in your wallet is so . . .1998.
Want to show off your adorable little ones in a way that is sure to get everyone's attention? Feature them on your customized iphone case.
Get Uncommon offers customizable iphone and ipod cases. For $34.95, you can upload your own favorite photo (of your kid, your dog, your husband, or even your child's original artwork) and they will create a high-quality, customized case for your iphone or ipod.
Their proprietary 3D TATTTM printing process ensures durable, long-lasting, high-quality imagery on every product they print. They make it possible for your images to become a seamless part of your iphone or ipod case.
Want to make your own customized case? Follow these simple steps:
1. Visit www.GetUncommon.com.
2. Select the iPhone or iPod case that fits your device.
3. Upload your own image, or choose from Uncommon's collection of
hundreds of artwork choices.
4. If you are uploading your own image, make sure
the jpeg is 300 dpi and at least 2,000 x 2,000 pixels in size.
5. Position the image or artwork on the case exactly as you'd like it with the easy-to-use customizer tool.
6. Place your order, and it is processed within two to four business days.
7. Orders are shipped via UPS.
Don't tell my husband, but I am thinking that this might just be the perfect Father's Day gift.