Halloween craziness is in full swing for our family. We've got school Halloween events, neighborhood Halloween activities, plus family Halloween get-togethers. Our schedules are packed.
In the event that you are looking for a few Halloween events and activities to add to your calendars, I though I would do a quick round-up post about some of the best options out there.
- 5 Must-Do Halloween Activities
- Best Bets for Kids at Franken Plaza
- The CSO's Hallowed Haunts Concert on Saturday, October 23rd
- And you know that the Chicago Park District has tons of free (or really inexpensive) Halloween-related stuff to do, right?
- Of course, there is always Boo at the Zoo and the Spooky Zoo Spectacular!
- In the mood for some Halloween crafts at home? I've got two cute bat project ideas for you.
- And after the kiddos have collected all of their sugar-laden loot, I've even got a few ideas about what do to with all of that leftover candy (including at-home science experiments!).
Whatever you've got planned, I hope you have a great Halloween week with your little ghosts and ghouls.
If you know of other great Halloween events taking place in the coming week, leave a comment and tell us all about it.