- Today is National Coffee Day and what better way to celebrate than with of course coffee.
As the wedding reception winds down and guests have indulged in the wedding cake and other sweets, of course several guests will inquire about coffee. So how about incorporating a coffee bar at your wedding reception? Since Fall has already started and winter is fast approaching (and we all know how cold it gets here in Chicago), how about adding an "alcohol infused" hot chocolate bar too.
Some items to include as part of a wedding coffee bar are:
- Different types of coffee (espresso, latte, cappuccino, etc.)
- Different coffee flavors
- Unique coffee toppings or mix-ins
- Coffee compatible desserts
- Choice of hot and/or cold coffee
Coffee bars can be used at the end of the evening after dessert; they are great for a brunch reception; or even a non-alcoholic alternative to an open bar or cocktail hour between the wedding ceremony and the reception.
Below are pictures of some great coffee and hot chocolate bar ideas.
For daily inspiration, follow Wedding Scoop Daily on Twitter, Instagram and like us on Facebook. Email Candace at email@example.com with comments, questions or suggestions. Thanks for reading! xo
Photo source: Pinterest