Today we are celebrating twelve years of our thoughtful son. We all set our alarms extra early this morning to celebrate him with donuts before he caught the middle school bus at 7:20 a.m.
1. Who is your favorite person in the whole world?
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is your favorite thing to wear?
T-shirt and baseball cap
4. What is your favorite sport?
5. What is your favorite cereal?
6. Who is your best friend?
Pass (That is really personal)
7. What do you want to be when you grow up?
8. What is your favorite book?
9. What are you really good at?
10. Where do you wish you could go on vacation?
11. What is your best memory?
When I got a four on my science project.
12. What would you buy if you had a $1000?
I would invest in stocks.
13. What vegetable do you like the most?
14. If you could have one wish what would it be?
The power to control minds.
15. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
16. Who is your biggest hero?
17. What do you like to do with your friends?
18. What do you hope to accomplish by your next birthday?
I hope to be on the Honor Roll
I am very proud of this tall young man. He is eager to demonstrate his independence and I am happy (although a little sad) to watch him as he develops new friendships, passions and freedom.
You may also enjoy reading an interview with my eight-year-old on his birthday, his nine-year-old interview and his interview at ten.
To get each article in your inbox type your email address in the box below and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.