Committing to be a part of a June Instagram Yoga Challenge was a risk for many reasons.
1. Posting photos of myself daily in yoga poses.
2. Finding confidence in my body and form was necessary.
3. Proving to myself just because I have MS doesn't mean that I can't be active and do yoga.
4. Accepting the fact that I cannot do complicated inversions, yet I am still content with my practice.
See all the photos from my June Instagram Challenge in the photo gallery below. I hope they convey that anyone can do yoga.
Trying new things are scary. Even being vulnerable and posting photos of yourself. I want to try something new for July. Any ideas?
Also, don't forget to enter my Manduka Kids and Adult Yoga Mat Giveaway.
Make sure you don't miss any posts (can't count on Facebook anymore). Type your email address in the box below and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.
- Check out my 2014 photo project How Quickly They Change.