The new year is a time to reflect and assess. It never is a bad idea to try to work on being better in the coming days.
In particular, I have some yoga goals for 2014.
1. Attend more classes. With my teaching schedule and home practice, I do yoga everyday. Yet, there is so much more to learn and many teachers to study with.
2. Go back to basics. This is not the year that I'm hoping to do the most challenging pose. Instead, I want to slow down and refine my practice.
3. Core work. I hope to do plank for at least one minute a day, increasing the time as I can. The core is the center of the whole body and vital for many asanas.
4. Read more yoga books. Your suggestions are appreciated.
5. Live yoga. I notice the more yoga I do, the cleaner I eat and the nicer I am. Only good comes from yoga.
What are you yoga goals for 2014?
Click like if you enjoyed this post! Continue the conversation on Facebook here and type your email address in the box below and click the "create subscription" button. My list is completely spam free, and you can opt out at any time.