The laundry situation is a never-ending process. During the many hours sorting, folding and putting away, I consider ways to reduce the time spent cleaning my family's clothes.
1. Wear pajamas and pants more than once before washing
2. Invent a laundry capable robot
3. Buy more clothes
Just when I slowly began my descent into a laundry panic, Jockey contacted me in hopes I could review some Jockey exercise clothing. Considering I wear yoga pants about every day, I jumped at the chance to try out an affordable pair.
I was pleasantly surprised with Jockey's Cotton Stretch Bootleg Pant as they filled my criteria of comfortable and cute. Other features include:
- · cotton-stretch bootleg pant moves with you
- · women's active bottom features an extra-wide waistband
- · activewear pant offers a slim fit with a slightly flared leg opening
- · available in short, regular and long lengths for the perfect fit
- · Jockey® logo at left hip
- · Fabric Content: 92% cotton/ 8% spandex. Machine wash and dry
Today I'll tackle the mountain of laundry, but first I'm putting on my comfy Jockey pants and going to yoga.