Soulistic Studio & Spa Celebrates Five Years With Free Classes

I am proud to work in an environment that I support and believe in.  The minute I step off the elevator to teach at Soulistic Studio & Spa, I experience a sense of calm, erasing the city hustle and bustle at the corner of Milwaukee and Chicago Avenues.  The Zen vibe of the studio is reflected in the owners and staff that are both caring and genuinely interested in their clients.

soulistic pilates.jpg

During yoga, I smile every time I look out the large windows at the skyline view of our beautiful city.   Soulistic offers yoga, Pilates, BOSU, Hip Hop, Zumba and many other classes including a wide variety of pre and post natal classes.

The spa provides organic facials, massages, waxing and a unique infrared sauna. The sauna uses Solocarbon™ Technology with infrared light emission, the same healing energy that the sun releases naturally. This is a great treatment for healing and rejuvenation, reducing disease-causing toxins, and weight management.

One of my favorite aspects of the studio is that it is a green facility.  Soulistic Studio & Spa is a member of the Green Yoga Association and constructed their space using eco-friendly products and processes.

Soulistic celebrates its 5th Anniversary on May 15th, and will be offering one FREE non pre-registration group class each day during the week of May 15th through May 21st as follows:

Sunday, May 15th, 10:00 a.m. Pilates Mat with Eileen Foust
Monday, May16th, 5:30 p.m. YogaWorks Level 1 & 2 with Kara Cooprider
Tuesday, May 17th, 7:45 p.m. Hip Hop Soul with Bravemonk
Wednesday, May 18th, 7:15 p.m., Prenatal Yoga with Beth Prystowsky
Thursday, May 19th, 5:00 p.m. Zumba® Dance with Angela Bustemante
Friday, May 20th, 10:00 a.m. BOSU/Belly Barre Sculpt Fusion with Nina Aronson
Saturday, May 21st, 11:30 a.m. Nia Dance with Jamie Klausing

These classes will be limited to 15 participants, so please call 312.226.7865 or register online to secure your space.

photo_shoot_May_1_2011_023.jpg

I will be teaching the free Wednesday night Prenatal Yoga class.  This is a great opportunity to prepare your body and mind for childbirth and motherhood.  I love to meet my readers and share with you this unique oasis in Chicago.

This is your chance to check out the studio and get a free work out just in time for summer.

For more information, contact Soulistic, or find them on Facebook and Twitter for updates.  As always, feel free to get in touch me as well.