Now then. I will share with you a few inconsequential things about myself, as I find that sharing inconsequential things bridges the gap
between strangers much faster than sharing information of consequence.
1. I was born in Iowa
2. Isabella Blow is, for me, a source of constant inspiration
3. Steinbeck is my favourite writer
4. I like to spell things the way the Brits do. As in, -our instead of –or and
–se instead of –ze (See #3)
5. I love antiquing
6. I have an orange stripe in my left eye
7. I am a blue-ribbon winning pie baker (Iowa State Fair)
7 is a good number to end on, no?
Filed under: Uncategorized