As a traveler I like to get gifts that are functional, keep me organized and fit my personality. I know what you're thinking....This is the season for giving. I do that too but since I'm a traveler and I often receive gifts that I can't use, I'm just putting it out there. So even if Im not getting a gift, this blog may help someone who is thinking what to get the traveler in their life?
Can I use it? Something like portable speakers for your MP3 player.
- Retractable earbuds. I hate having to untangle my earbuds cord. I had a pair of retractable ones and they were so easy to find and use.
- Luggage is always a good option but check what the person is missing and a good carry-on bag that's insulated with inside and outside pockets is always a great idea and it's a good idea to have a spare.
- I usually don't like to promote brand but the DreamSack is fantastic. It's a heavy weight silk blanket for traveling on the plane or sleeping with. Especially if the person has sensitive skin or a problem with detergents.
Compacts are always good to keep thinkgs in.
- Toiltries are always good. Take the extra step and find out what products the individual likes and buy travel sizes. These are always appreciated.
- For women, folding flats. I love mine and wear them on the plane and keep them in my purse for those moments when my feet need a break.
- Make it special: Take something ordinary and make it extraordinary or personalized.
Earbuds covered in Swarvoski Crystals.
- Momogrammed leather luggage tags.
- Luggage tags with funny sayings like "Take my bag do my laundry"
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
Host, The Traveling Eye on WVON 1690 and Sirius XM Channel 141
Presidetn, Advantage International, LLC