The free and easy gifts keep coming... This one is so good you will want to drive to the country, find a corn field, drive up the lane, and thank a farmer.
On the 2nd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...Hot Corn Dip
- 1 can of Mexicali corn - drained (It is just corn with bits of red and green pepper for color, if you only have plain, you won't die.)
- 1 small can of chopped green chiles - drained - Mexican food aisle
- ½ c mayo
- ½ c grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 c shredded cheese like Monterey Jack/Cheddar
- Fritos Scoops or any tortilla chips
Mix and bake until hot or micro 3-4 min. and stir.
Serve with Fritos Scoops “corn” chips or Tostitos.
Don’t burn your tongue, this is hard to wait for.
♫ Thank you, Corn Farmers....and a partr-i-i-dge in a pear tree. ♫
Filed under: Recipes