Les, Steve and I were live on Christmas Eve...and we'll be live on New Year's Eve as well! And you're invited to join us on WKRS-AM 1220/WKRS.com, from 7-8 am. We're all live and in studio, so join in the fun!
As we come to our final show of 2011, here are some of the questions all good sports fans should be asking:
- What's going to become of Mike Martz? (I don't care if Lovie thinks the question shouldn't be asked...it was. And it should have been!)
- Will Jay Cutler, Gabe Carimi and Matt Forte come back at 100% next year?
- Will a .500 record (1-1) spoil any chances the Bulls have of making a run at the playoffs over the next 64 games?
- Are the Blackhawks strong enough to make a run at another Stanley Cup?
- Will the Northwestern Wildcats be savoring their first win in 60 years in the Meineke Car Care Bowl sometime in the late afternoon of December 31st?
- Who can replace Ron Zook at Illinois?
- And will Les, Steve and Alison have a peaceful co-existence? Or will we erupt, as we so often have? (No worries, we're all actually good friends off-air!)
As prologue, I've included a link to our Saturday, December 24th show, where we discussed:
- As the NFL season winds down, the Bears have their last important game, a continuation of the best rivalry in pro sports (i.e. the drubbing taken by the Bears from the Green Bay Packers.)
- We do the regular NFL round table
- We have a holiday audio treat for Packer Dave,
- We manage a little hot stove baseball talk.
- Les goes on another rant about cheating (unproven) in college basketball.
Happy holidays and enjoy! http://www.yoursportsfan.com