Greetings! Keep the holiday spirt alive! Go out and have fun the frugal way. This week's FRUGAL FIVE features live music, complimentary sake, a fashion show, a punch demo, a mending class and spiked cupcakes!
November 30 - December 6, 2012
- Nov. 30 (8p) Vitamin Water Winterscape hosted by Cheeky Chicago - live by Walk the Moon and Makeshift Prodigy. DJ sets by Timbuck2 and Hollywood Holt! Guest are asked to bring an unwrapped toy to donate to Ronald McDonald House. RSVP to CheekyRSVP@gmail.com
- Dec. 1 (9p) SPIRITHOODS Winter 2012 Fashion Show hosted by PromoSe7en -Spirithoods fashion show, complimentary admission before midnight. Hosted bar from 9 - 10. RSVP required.
- Dec. 2 (6p) Holiday Punch demo at Untitled - learn to make and sample three variations of Russian Standard vodka holiday punch. No RSVP required.
- Dec. 5 (6p) Sweets on Scotch hosted by Cheeky Chicago - cocktails and cupcakes made with Glenfiddich scotch. RSVP required to CheekyRSVP@gmail.com.
- Dec. 6 (6p) Radical Mending with Eleanor Ray - learn to mend worn clothing in this free workshop (a good lesson to learn for thrifters in case your awesome purchase has a pesky hole or rip). Bring clean clothing, knitwear, or domestic textiles in need of repair. RSVP required.