So spring is here (Well according to the calendar)...And while it may be taking its time to make itself known, it's pretty much coming at us, and we start to think of all that heat that will soon be coming our way with summer...
Admittedly, I'm convinced that the change in season means great things for love lives... Some of the most passionate and intense relationships I've had started in the Spring, when I fell in love with the weather and couldn't wait to be outside in the sun playing... (Old flames like Jason helped create awesome spring memories... Or last spring's Jackson although that came and went.)
But I digress. I'm here to share some fun stuff! New numbers courtesy of Wet (yes the maker of those personal, intimacy products) and one of their most recent polls:
- 67% of respondents said they become more interested in sex when the weather starts getting warmer
- 74% said that they feel sexier during the warmer seasons.
- More than one-third (38%) of respondents said they find that their inhibitions are lower in the warmer months
- Almost half (49%) are more likely to flirt with a stranger when the weather starts getting warmer
- 38% of respondents are more likely to have a one night stand when the weather starts getting warmer
I don't know about you, but these numbers are quite appealing if you're hoping for one this season...