How many times have you found yourself staring at your boyfriend wondering "Did he just say that'? If it is more than once a day, you may be dating a dummy! But not to worry, we have all been there. Just like men, women sometimes go for looks over brains...Nice house, nobody home!
Why do we fall for these pretty men that can add nothing to any conversation? Is it because we like the idea of having someone so good looking in our lives? In most cases yes; men aren't the only ones that like a little arm candy! There is nothing wrong with this, as long as you are willing to watch nothing but sports and SpongeBob (which you may have to explain).
So how do you know if you are dating a dummy? Well if he thinks that...
1. Every time you get upset, you must be suffering from PMS.
2. Everything can be made better with sex.
3. The guys from Jack Ass are brilliant.
4. The only thing he is willing to share with you is what ever it is you have ordered for dinner.
5. Bush was the greatest president ever...doesn't matter which one, I doubt he knows there were two anyway.
6. The Hang Over was the best movie ever made and should have won an Oscar.
7. Talking is something you do with your girlfriends, not him.
8. Boobs are the window to your soul.
9. A woman's intelligence is based on hair color.
10. A woman cannot have the same job of a man.
If your boyfriend has ever said 2 or more of these things to out loud, it may be time to dump the dummy and and upgrade. Keep in mind, if you are wanting a long term relationship and have a vision of children, this guy's genes would get passed down; something to think about.
So ladies, if you find yourself with a dud,
Call The Queer Guy and we will find you a stud!