Thinking about staying close to home this New Year's and avoiding outrageous cab fees? Here are some great neighborhood options (reservations required, of course).
- Head to Geja's Cafe for a 4-course fondue dinner and flamenco guitar.
- Take your pick between 4 or 6 prix fixe courses at Giuseppe Tentori's Boka.
- If you're feeling particularly bacchanalian, try L20's "seven-course luxury menu."
- Perennial Virant's four-course prix fixe is Contemporary American at its most decadent.
- Punch bowls, draft beer, highballs, and hors d'ouevres at The Barrelhouse Flat.
- Appetizers, mixed drinks, and champagne at Derby.
- Cash and open bars options at Michael Diversey's Tavern.
- Half-off menu items and a complimentary midnight toast at R.J. Grunts.
- A champagne toast and on-stage dance party at Greenhouse Theater's Kiss Kiss Cabaret.