Christmas may be over, but you can still get a taste of the holidays in Lincoln Park. Several Christmas shows are still playing at local theatres, but the weekend is relatively quiet...except for New Year's parties. Expect a separate post soon for those of you looking to party in Lincoln Park on Saturday night.
Throughout the Week
- Maestro: The Art of Leonard Bernstein and The Doyle and Debbie Show continue at the RGT (tickets).
- The Bizarre Bazaar "pop-up art market" continues at Chicago Art Source.
- It's a Wonderful Life and Goodnight Moon: The Musical continue at the Biograph (tickets).
- Million Dollar Quartet and If You Give a Cat a Cupcake continue at the Apollo (tickets).
- A Klingon Christmas Carol and Changes of Heart continue at the Greenhouse (tickets).
- The Second City's Dysfunctional Holiday Revue and History of Chicago continue (tickets).
No Love For Linus plays Lincoln Hall (tickets).
Local stand-up comedians visit The Ace Bar.
All of the shows listed above!
(See New Year's in Lincoln Park post).
Go to church.