Happy Black Friday y'all!
Here are some ideas for what gifts to get your redhead this holiday season:
- Red Hair Don't Care Snapback Hat: These hats are usually reserved for gangstas or wanna-be white boys from the suburbs, but I promise this will be a wonderful contrast to your redhead's fiery locks. (Hint: I really want this for Christmas.)
- SPF 110: Because, duh.
- How to be a Redhead book: Learn how to combat bullying and pretend you have eyelashes all at the same time.
- Made With 100% Real Ginger apron: For the redhead who cooks.
- Authentic Redhead. Keep Out of Direct Sunlight tank top: For sexy laughs.
- Redheads Make Better Psychos sweatshirt: Because you know it's true!
- Mascara. Always mascara. Try Just for Redheads or Redhead Revolution for red-tinted brands, or if your redhead prefers to sport unnaturally black eyelashes that clearly aren't really, then feel free to use any brand.
And for those of you who aren't a redhead but married one, put this coffee cup on your Christmas wishlist:
And there you have it, your redhead holiday gift guide. Hopefully one or two of these will end up as a stocking stuffer for you. I'm still crossing my fingers for No. 1!