The website "How to be a Redhead" got me thinking on my walk home from work today...what makes someone a redhead? I came up 7 things that make redheads...well, redheads.
Here's how to be a redhead in 7 easy steps:
1. Hate the 'blonde or brunette' debate because the winner is clearly redheads.
2. Be offended when someone asks if you dye your hair...or calls you a strawberry blonde.
3. Be the only one in a group who doesn't get sunburnt ... because you're the only one who thought to wear sunscreen.
4. Assume that if someone is mercilessly staring at you, it's not because they're a serial killer, but because you remind them of someone they know with red hair.*
5. Don't be surprised when a complete stranger finds it appropriate to 'discuss' your pubic hair.
6. Be very wary of any man (or woman) who says they, "just love redheads!"
7. Become irrationally angry when someone says that redheads have fiery tempers.
*Warning: If person staring at you does not come up to you and tell you you remind them of someone, assume he/she is a serial killer. Run. Like Forrest.