It's about time again for yet another redhead roundup.
Did you know someone once told me they thought I looked like a country music girl? And that a girl who lived in a dorm dressed up as a cowgirl and all the men drooled over how great her hair looked under a cowboy hat? I'm not sure I understand why redhead=cowgirl. I always think it means alt for those of us who can't get away with a "Hills" type of look but can't do the black haired, Betty Page-bang look either. What do you think?
Onto the roundup:
1. Apparently redheads are most honest than other hair types. This slightly surprises me, considering our supposed fiestiness and cunning, but then again, I guess we just tell it like it is.
2. This dude apparently used ballpoint pens to recreate a photograph of a redhead, and it looks really good.
3. Marcia Cross apparently wants publicity for showing off her nude underwear while at the beach. What's confusing me is what looks like a wedding party, with the bride's dress in the agua. If I ever get married, I wanted to be standing in water like that. It will be different and ethereal and flowy and ... who the hell's going to marry me now!?
4. A festival in Ireland celebrated redheads. I'm pretty peeved they didn't invite me to cover it. Or pay my way. Redheaded Day in The Netherlands still has the opportunity to do so ...
5. Apparently, Olympians made red hair sexy. Clearly, the author of the article has never met me.
Tags: ballpoint pens, beach, Betty Page, cowgirls, Daniel Purvis, Desperate Housewives, Dutch, Ed Clancy, Greg Rutherford, Halloween, Honest Tea, honesty, Ireland, Irish, Marcia Cross, media, Netherlands, Olympians, Olympics, Redhead Girl, Redheaded Day, wardrobe malfunction, wedding