1. Lindsay Lohan might be covering something up with her hair because she wore a headscarf. She probably shaved it a la Britney, but you can see some of her ginger locks so maybe she dyed it too dark and is afraid she looks like a daywalker.
2. A band called "High Diner" wrote a song about a "Pretty Redhead". Sorry to say, I think it kinda sucks. Which means, the "infatuation" with the pretty redhead is really just a ginger phile caring more about the color of the chick's hair than about her personality.
3. Some no-name celebrity is on Glamour for wearing pink lipstick whilst sprouting red hair. Besides the fact that I can pull off pink lipstick better than her, she's wearing BLACK mascara with RED eyebrows. BIGGEST REDHEAD NO-NO, although, the jury is out on that one, depending which gingress you ask. The Clinique people always put double black mascara on me to make my beautiful blue eyes stand out. Do I sound cocky? I'm a redhead, damnit. I deserve to be.
4. I stopped reading after the first two paragraphs, but the title is intriguing: Pale Freckly Redheads Can't Jump.
5. The Boston Irish Festival is trying to break the world record for most redheads in one place at a time. I think Chicago should try to beat them.
6. People still sell hair? I want to make $1200 for growing my hair out and getting it cut!
7. Boy-Annie has penhead. This is kinda cray-cray and will provide about 0.2 seconds of smiles.
8. Geri Halliwell was not given a spot on X Factor, and apparently, it was embarrassing. She'd been booed offstage in the past, and I'm pretty sure it's due to the rampant redism in Great Britain. Sad day, y'all. At least X Factor here has Britney Spears to take things to the next level -- to the X level. Did I really just write that?
9. And last but not least, since I have a tendency to neglect my ginger men-babies, Michael Fassbender has a ginger beard. It's much better than the mustache Ginger Phile No. Uno is growing AGAIN. Guys, no man under the age of oh, let's say, 55, is attractive with a mustache. You just look creepy! And like you belong in the 1890s and/or on the set of Portlandia (they're interchangeable).
Wowza, I made TWO references to Britney Spears, and she's not even a ginger! OR a phile! What's up with that, ya'll?