Welcome to the third installment of The Ginger Philes Redhead Roundup! Gingers were cray this week but that's not new news is it? Let's take a look:
1. The Washington Post did a ridiculous article about some idiot who thinks she has a "thing" for gingers. She's quoted as saying, "I have a thing for redheads. Not flaming red but more of a rusty brown/auburn red." Honey, that's a DAYWALKER, not a ginge.
2. A trend of bright red hair is here to stay, says Style Bistro
3. A redheaded lego -- this is pretty fucking awesome.
4. I'll never forget when a carny insulted me by calling me "Wendy". Now, a real redhead is in the Wendy's commercials (it's Wendy Thomas, Dave Thomas' daughter), and I wish I had auditioned for that commercial. Anyone audition? I heard there were open tryouts.
5. Broadway picked a new Annie. I'd like to take this time to remind everyone that I was once selected as the fourth grade understudy to the fifth grader who played Annie in our elementary school version of the musical. Too bad I made people frown when I sang, "The sun'll come out tomorrow!" Also, this is one of my first memories of ginger jealousy -- several peers were jealous of me, and I didn't know why. Someone told me they were mocking me while I was singing backstage. It still hurts.
Anything I pissed? Hope you had a good time redding it (get it?)!