I know a lot of you are thinking about your New Year's resolutions: things like losing weight, quitting smoking and getting out of debt. I have news for you: 99 percent of you will fail. Do not set yourself up for failure. Instead, use my guide to discover a more appropriate resolution and create a better you in 2012.
If you're a ginger, consider resolving to:
- Stop counting your freckles.
- Pretend to love your hair until you really do love it.
- Not wear orange, pink or certain shades of red.
- Learn to identify ginger philes immediately and avoid them at all costs.
- Support redheaded procreation and vow to consumate "love" only with those who have a very high chance of hidden recessive redheaded genes. (Primarily blondes and other redheads).
- Stop wearing garish black mascara.
- Pick out a really, really awesome redhead themed Halloween costume.
- Attend Redhead Day in the Netherlands.
- Shun daywalkers.
- Read, comment on and use as a source of inspiration, The Ginger Philes. Also, follow The Ginger Philes on Twitter & hope that your soullessness will save you from the Apocalypse.
Sorry for the shameless self-promotion but my goal is to really give this blog a-go. Watch out tomorrow for resolution suggestions for ginger philes. Can you think of any?