Posts tagged "Vander Mill Cider"
Flash! Beerpulse has just checked into Three Floyds' website (how's that for attribution) and found that the date for Dark Lord Day is Saturday, April 27. They also have a post of the new label for this year's massive Russian Imperial Stout. No ticket sales have been announced, and once again, rumors are that the venue for the event may be moved. Time to start watching the Dark Lord Day website for breaking news.
Monday, February 4Um, nothing on the sked. Super Bowl hangover, anyone? Of Mardi Gras plans for the next day...
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
Posted Tuesday at 10:42 am
Posted Monday at 11:36 pm
Posted February 7, 2016 at 11:07 pm
Posted February 4, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Posted January 31, 2016 at 11:44 pm
More Events, blogs and podcasts
The Beeronaut's favorite blogs
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 2900+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from The Mainville Report: Dispatches From My Couch by Devin Mainville
posted today at 7:06 am
from I've Got The Hippy Shakes by Howard Moore
posted today at 12:05 am
from The Ginger Philes by thegingerphiles
posted Tuesday at 11:16 pm
from Music Mom by Anne Kiplinger
posted Tuesday at 10:55 pm
from Confessions of a Coffeholic! by Coffee Junkie
posted Tuesday at 10:37 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs