Posts tagged "Vander Mill Cider"
Flash! Beerpulse has just checked into Three Floyds' website (how's that for attribution) and found that the date for Dark Lord Day is Saturday, April 27. They also have a post of the new label for this year's massive Russian Imperial Stout. No ticket sales have been announced, and once again, rumors are that the venue for the event may be moved. Time to start watching the Dark Lord Day website for breaking news.
Monday, February 4Um, nothing on the sked. Super Bowl hangover, anyone? Of Mardi Gras plans for the next day...
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
From earlier in 2015, reviews for Groupon Guide Chicago.
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted Wednesday at 11:34 pm
Posted Tuesday at 9:56 pm
Posted Monday at 9:58 pm
Posted April 23, 2017 at 12:48 pm
Posted April 19, 2017 at 10:54 pm
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,000+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from FutureSox by Julie Brady
posted today at 8:33 am
from Quilting Sewing Creating by Kathy Mathews
posted today at 7:48 am
from Organizing With Erin by erintheorganizer
posted today at 7:32 am
from Getting Real by Gary Lucido
posted today at 7:30 am
from Prairie State Pigskin by Dan Verdun
posted today at 7:00 am