Posts tagged "Solemn Oath"
Friday, Apr. 125:30 pm ♦ Firkin Friday Cask Tapping: Solemn Oath Ticklefight The Bavarian Lodge, 1800 Ogden Ave, Lisle, IL (630) 241-4701 Join us for another Firkin Friday! A cask-conditioned ale dispensed by gravity directly from the firkin, tapped right on the bar. This week's featured ale: Solemn Oath "Ticklefight," Barley Wine Ale Cask-Hopped with Cascade Hops - 11% ABV. "Ticklefight" will be presented in true in cask-conditioned format, with the added twist of being dry-hopped in the cask with Cascade hops. Cask Will Be Tapped at around 5:30PM on the Bar...
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted September 17, 2017 at 10:20 pm
Posted September 14, 2017 at 11:21 am
Posted September 11, 2017 at 4:37 pm
Posted September 10, 2017 at 11:06 pm
Posted September 6, 2017 at 10:43 pm
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,100+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Cubs Den by Michael Ernst
posted today at 11:06 am
from Writing My Mind by Tania
posted today at 11:02 am
from Pizza For Breakfast by H. Van Howe
posted today at 11:00 am
from FutureSox by Matt Cassidy
posted today at 10:59 am
from Go Delta by PjOkay
posted today at 10:38 am