Posts tagged "Plainfield"
Tonight, Saturday, could be last call for Plainfield’s popular Limestone Brewing Company. I learned the news in a group email this afternoon from homebrewer and author Marty Nachel, which noted: Anyone who ever wanted to check out the Limestone brewery in Plainfield has about 12 hours to do so. It appears that leasing issues is... Read more »
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
Posted Tuesday at 10:42 am
Posted Monday at 11:36 pm
Posted February 7, 2016 at 11:07 pm
Posted February 4, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Posted January 31, 2016 at 11:44 pm
More Events, blogs and podcasts
The Beeronaut's favorite blogs
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 2900+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from I've Got The Hippy Shakes by Howard Moore
posted today at 12:05 am
from The Ginger Philes by thegingerphiles
posted Tuesday at 11:16 pm
from Music Mom by Anne Kiplinger
posted Tuesday at 10:55 pm
from Confessions of a Coffeholic! by Coffee Junkie
posted Tuesday at 10:37 pm
from MBA Mom by MBA Mom
posted Tuesday at 9:06 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs