Posts tagged "IPA"
Yep, running late here. Let’s just paste in and go! And you go catch some local beers and hard to find tappings. Wednesday, May. 22 Collaborative Beer Dinner with Solemn Oath and Vanberg & DeWulf The Publican, 837 W Fulton, Chicago (312) 733-9555 Old world meets new guard as Vanberg & DeWulf and Solemn Oath... Read more »
Thursday, Feb. 14V-Day Duvel Glass Promo Cigars & Stripes, 6715 W. Ogden Ave., Berwyn, IL (708) 484-1043 Its Valentines Day! Bring your sweetie, buy 2 Duvels on tap & get a free art glass. These are great, limited glasses. After a couple drinks you can tolerate each other...
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
Posted Tuesday at 10:42 am
Posted Monday at 11:36 pm
Posted February 7, 2016 at 11:07 pm
Posted February 4, 2016 at 11:49 pm
Posted January 31, 2016 at 11:44 pm
More Events, blogs and podcasts
The Beeronaut's favorite blogs
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 2900+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from The Inexplicable by Toledo
posted Wednesday at 11:35 pm
from Hammerman's Words of Wisdom by Ed Hammerman
posted Wednesday at 11:15 pm
from Neighborland by Liz Chilsen
posted Wednesday at 10:51 pm
from Confessions of a Coffeholic! by Coffee Junkie
posted Wednesday at 9:55 pm
from Geek Girl Chicago by Lauren Faits
posted Wednesday at 8:48 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs