Posts tagged "End of the World"
Thursday, Dec. 20End of the World Party 4:00 pm – 2:00 am Smallbar Logan Square, 2956 N Albany, Chicago (773) 509-9888 If we're all gonna die, we may as well drink beers & die together!!
- North Coast Bourbon Barrel Old Rasputin XV
- Southern Tier Bourbon Barrel Backburner
- The Bruery Five Rings
- 3 Floyds Stack n' Stab
- Stone Enjoy By 12.21.12 IPA
- Half Acre Tugs
- Founders Backwoods Bastard
- Firestone Walker XVI
- Greenbush Ursus
- New Holland Envious
- Lagunitas Imperial Stout
- Unibroue La Fin Du Monde
- Revolution Very Mad Cow
- Casks: Solemn Oath La Grippe w/ Cocoa Nibs Two Brothers Bourbon Soaked Vanilla Bean Northwind
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
Posted Wednesday at 10:52 pm
Posted Tuesday at 11:37 pm
Posted Monday at 11:53 pm
Posted Monday at 11:29 pm
Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:24 pm
More Events, blogs and podcasts
From earlier in 2015, reviews for Groupon Guide Chicago.
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 2900+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from The Vociferous Envoy by Charles W. Johnson
posted Friday at 11:53 pm
from Cubs Den by Michael Ernst
posted Friday at 11:12 pm
from S.O.S. - Sheri On Sports by Sheri Warren
posted Friday at 10:40 pm
from Where the Beer and Whiskey Flow by Bill Mayeroff
posted Friday at 9:27 pm
from From Hollywood to Ravenswood by Lawrence Hartmann
posted Friday at 9:01 pm