Archive for 2012
Friday, Dec. 285:00 - 7:00 pm ♦ Friday Tastings at House of Glunz The House of Glunz, 1206 N Wells St, Chicago An in-store, open house tasting featuring new arrivals, seasonal specials and end-of-bin deals. Unless otherwise stated, tastings are free of charge with no reservations required...
Thursday, Dec. 20End of the World Party 4:00 pm – 2:00 am Smallbar Logan Square, 2956 N Albany, Chicago (773) 509-9888 If we're all gonna die, we may as well drink beers & die together!!
- North Coast Bourbon Barrel Old Rasputin XV
- Southern Tier Bourbon Barrel Backburner
- The Bruery Five Rings
- 3 Floyds Stack n' Stab
- Stone Enjoy By 12.21.12 IPA
- Half Acre Tugs
- Founders Backwoods Bastard
- Firestone Walker XVI
- Greenbush Ursus
- New Holland Envious
- Lagunitas Imperial Stout
- Unibroue La Fin Du Monde
- Revolution Very Mad Cow
- Casks: Solemn Oath La Grippe w/ Cocoa Nibs Two Brothers Bourbon Soaked Vanilla Bean Northwind
December 13 – 24 12 Beers of Christmas Flossmoor Station Restaurant & Brewery, 1035 Sterling Ave., Flossmoor, IL (708) 957-BREW To celebrate the upcoming holidays, we’re releasing 12 spiced, blended, steeped and hopped beers; through the 24th. We’re tapping a new beer everyday, starting at 11:30 am, and will be served all day or until... Read more »
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
Posted Thursday at 11:49 pm
Posted January 31, 2016 at 11:44 pm
Posted January 28, 2016 at 11:19 pm
Posted January 25, 2016 at 11:41 pm
Posted January 24, 2016 at 10:44 pm
More Events, blogs and podcasts
The Beeronaut's favorite blogs
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 2900+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Life is a TV Dinner by Chef Boy RD
posted today at 11:31 am
from Nancy's World by Nancy Chodash
posted today at 11:11 am
from Cubs Den by SamFels
posted today at 10:25 am
from Another Look at Chicago by Rick Lobes
posted today at 9:57 am
from Steve Dale's Pet World by Steve Dale
posted today at 9:25 am
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Amidst a fitness world full of macho, tough-talking, butt-kicking, boot-camp types, Michael Padua offers a fresh perspective that blends the science of nutrition with the art of relationship-building.
Bridging the gap between what happened during the week and what it means to you (and what you can do about it)
One-stop shop for everything Chicago sports!