Another pioneer in the craft beer world has gone the way of all… periodicals. All About Beer magazine started in 1979, three months before Sierra Nevada Brewing got off the ground. After nearly 40 years, it's closing up shop. The magazine had earlier absorbed Draft magazine, but, according to sources, suffered from financial mismanagement. It offered many promotional subscriptions that were never delivered, and by the end was not paying contributors. Full story from Beervana.
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted November 17, 2018 at 10:11 pm
Posted November 15, 2018 at 10:38 pm
Posted November 14, 2018 at 10:32 pm
Posted November 10, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Posted November 7, 2018 at 11:46 pm
- Afro.Beer.Chick A fresh POV on Chicago’s Beer
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,200+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Show Me Chicago by Carole Kuhrt Brewer
posted today at 2:14 pm
from Still Advocating by Laurie Levy
posted today at 2:04 pm
from The Barbershop: Dennis Byrne, Proprietor by Dennis Byrne
posted today at 1:57 pm
from The Chicago Board of Tirade by Bob Abrams
posted today at 12:20 pm
from JUST SAYIN by Bob Angone
posted today at 11:59 am