Wisconsin takes the stage this weekend and next. There's the Border War Beer Fest in Kenosha, and a Wisconsin beer cruise from Lake Michigan. Then next weekend is the Great Taste of the Midwest in Madison. As usual, I can't make the trip, but if you're on a homebrew club or beer fan email list, someone might have some.
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted November 17, 2018 at 10:11 pm
Posted November 15, 2018 at 10:38 pm
Posted November 14, 2018 at 10:32 pm
Posted November 10, 2018 at 9:44 pm
Posted November 7, 2018 at 11:46 pm
- Afro.Beer.Chick A fresh POV on Chicago’s Beer
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,200+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Medium Rare by Chris O'Brien
posted today at 8:35 am
from Chicago At Night by Jim Ryan
posted today at 8:22 am
from Just N by Nekia Nichelle
posted today at 8:21 am
from FutureSox by Clinton Cole
posted today at 8:08 am
from Getting More From Les by Les Raff
posted today at 7:14 am