I've got beer releases from here to Geneseo and back to Indiana and Michigan, including barrel-aged beer and cheap beer with Malört.
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted December 7, 2018 at 9:54 am
Posted December 9, 2018 at 5:02 pm
Posted December 6, 2018 at 10:44 pm
Posted December 2, 2018 at 12:50 am
Posted November 28, 2018 at 11:40 pm
- Afro.Beer.Chick A fresh POV on Chicago’s Beer
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,200+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Reflections of a Chicago Life by Dion McGill
posted Tuesday at 11:13 pm
from Let's Play by Rick and Brenda McCain
posted Tuesday at 9:47 pm
from Everyday Gluten-free by Everyday Gluten Free
posted Tuesday at 9:07 pm
from Dutch Alien Lands in the U.S. by Annemarie Verweij
posted Tuesday at 7:11 pm
from Count Gregula's Crypt by Cousin Jessi
posted Tuesday at 5:39 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Chicago Cubs news and comprehensive blog, featuring old school baseball writing combined with the latest statistical trends
Following the future stars of your Chicago White Sox.
Gluten-free living for the everyday GFE (Gluten Free Eater). And oh, it's all Kosher too!