We are now heading into Illinois Craft Beer Week, starting May 18, plus this weekend's Dark Lord Day. Add to that a week of events for Goose island's 30th Anniversary, and I'm keeping busy bringing them to you. Watch for daily updates, which will themselves be updated frequently.
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted Wednesday at 11:29 pm
Posted Tuesday at 10:54 pm
Posted September 16, 2018 at 10:37 pm
Posted September 15, 2018 at 8:29 pm
Posted September 14, 2018 at 10:33 pm
- Afro.Beer.Chick A fresh POV on Chicago’s Beer
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,200+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Cubs Den by Stephanie Lynn
posted today at 9:28 pm
from Prairie State Pigskin by Barry Bottino
posted today at 8:17 pm
Mrs. Robinson, Are You Trying to Seduce Me? The Soundtrack from The Graduate Makes My All-Time Album List.from Getting More From Les by Les Raff
posted today at 7:23 pm
from The White Rhino: A Blog about Education and Latino Issues by Ray Salazar
posted today at 3:11 pm
from From the Recesses of My Mind by HHH Is My Hero
posted today at 2:41 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Following the future stars of your Chicago White Sox.
A deep look into one of Chicago’s most famous crimes — the mystery of The Ragged Stranger.
Chicago Cubs news and comprehensive blog, featuring old school baseball writing combined with the latest statistical trends