Bell's Hopslam Double IPA arrives in Chicago this weekend. But there are plenty of big black stouts tapping around Chicago.
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted Wednesday at 10:50 pm
Posted Monday at 3:41 pm
Posted October 13, 2018 at 10:43 pm
Posted October 10, 2018 at 10:03 pm
Posted October 6, 2018 at 8:52 pm
- Afro.Beer.Chick A fresh POV on Chicago’s Beer
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,200+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Where Are We Going So Fast? by James Warda
posted today at 3:21 pm
from The Barbershop: Dennis Byrne, Proprietor by Dennis Byrne
posted today at 2:17 pm
from Still Advocating by Laurie Levy
posted today at 1:15 pm
from Let's Play by Rick and Brenda McCain
posted today at 12:48 pm
How come the cops never give tickets for riding a bike on the sidewalk in MY neighborhood? Because they're too busy doing it in other neighborhoodsfrom Mom, I Think I'm Poignant! by Bonnie McGrath
posted today at 12:42 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
It's THE blog for any Chicago Bears fan.
Life in the slow lane.
Thoughtful commentary by a long-time teacher and native Chicagoan