This is still the calm before a crowded February, bringing a Super Bowl weekend, and then Mardi Gras, which this year is the day before Valentine's Day.
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted Friday at 9:54 am
Posted Sunday at 5:02 pm
Posted Thursday at 10:44 pm
Posted December 2, 2018 at 12:50 am
Posted November 28, 2018 at 11:40 pm
- Afro.Beer.Chick A fresh POV on Chicago’s Beer
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,200+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Dear Sis by Nakita Nicci
posted Sunday at 6:23 pm
from The Barbershop: Dennis Byrne, Proprietor by Dennis Byrne
posted Sunday at 5:27 pm
from The Beeronaut by Mark McDermott
posted Sunday at 5:02 pm
from Looking for the Good by Susan Schulhof
posted Sunday at 1:40 pm
from JUST SAYIN by Bob Angone
posted Sunday at 1:10 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Chicago Cubs news and comprehensive blog, featuring old school baseball writing combined with the latest statistical trends
Following the future stars of your Chicago White Sox.
Gluten-free living for the everyday GFE (Gluten Free Eater). And oh, it's all Kosher too!