If you missed out on buying Canadian Breakfast Stout this weekend, as I did, there are a couple of places this week that'll have it on draft. And look for more Half Acre Big Hugs, and "End of Prohibition" celebrations.
Meet The Blogger
Writer, trivia maven, fan of many things. I thought to learn all there is to know about beer as a way to stay interested in learning. It is my pleasure to bring Chicago's craft beer scene to you.
More Events, blogs and podcasts
I've been named one of the Top Chicago-based Bloggers to Follow by Flipkey.com, the vacation rental division of TripAdvisor.com!
Posted Sunday at 11:16 pm
Posted Thursday at 10:48 pm
Posted Thursday at 7:29 pm
Posted Wednesday at 10:30 pm
Posted Monday at 10:44 am
- Afro.Beer.Chick A fresh POV on Chicago’s Beer
- Beer Download A podcast pitting beers in head-to-head competition!
- Chicago Beer Geeks Homebrewing, event coverage, basic Chicago Beer Geekery!
- Good Beer Hunting The überbiersite, with news, podcasts, and movies!
- Guys Drinking Beer Chicago beer guys with news and reviews.
- My 3,200+ beers reviewed at RateBeer.com Since 2003, I’ve tracked every new beer I’ve had here!
Latest on ChicagoNow
from Chicago At Night by Jim Ryan
posted today at 1:55 pm
from Class Act Entertainment by Scott King
posted today at 1:54 pm
Photo Gallery: Moonrise Nation and The Sea And Cake (Thursday, August 16, 2018 At Jay Pritzker Pavilion In Millennium Park)from Chicago At Night by Jim Ryan
posted today at 1:37 pm
from Blackhawk Nation by Scott Huntington
posted today at 1:25 pm
from Estrella Modas* by Stella Quimby
posted today at 1:20 pm
Read these ChicagoNow blogs
Following the future stars of your Chicago White Sox.
A deep look into one of Chicago’s most famous crimes — the mystery of The Ragged Stranger.
Chicago Cubs news and comprehensive blog, featuring old school baseball writing combined with the latest statistical trends